Welcome to Yoasis Frozen Yogurt!
We are Ocean City’s fun, new way to satisfy your sweet tooth. Our mission is to provide the community with an enjoyable experience and relaxing atmosphere, while promoting a healthy lifestyle.
At Yoasis, your options are endless. Mix and match from your choice of 16 featured flavors of frozen yogurt and over 50 delicious toppings. We offer the highest quality frozen yogurt including organic, non-fat, low-fat, sugar-free, and dairy-free options, so there is something for everyone. Our toppings bar is stocked with Jersey Fresh fruits and all of your favorite candies, so you will always walk away satisfied. At Yoasis, you create your own yogurt paradise.
It’s simple: Swirl it. Top it. Weigh it. Pay it. And of course…ENJOY!!
WHAT IS FROZEN YOGURT?
Frozen yogurt is a cultured milk product, formed by adding “good” bacteria, such as L. Bulgaricus and S. Thermophilus, to the milk. These living organisms are what we refer to as “live and active cultures” and they are what give frozen yogurt the healthy edge against other frozen desserts.
Our frozen yogurt not only contains the 10 million cultures per gram required by the The National Yogurt Association (NYA), but we also added the live and active cultures L. Acidophilus and B. Lactis just for you!
WHY EAT FROZEN YOGURT?
Our yogurts are a great source of calcium and protein and are low in cholesterol and sodium, promoting a healthy immune and digestive system.
Our yogurt is:
Good to your bones
- An excellent source of calcium: Based on 2 servings (8 fl oz)
- A well-balanced diet with adequate calcium may reduce the risk of osteoporosis
Good to your tummy
- Contains probiotics to promote good health and wellness
- Helps maintain general digestive health
Good to you, promoting good health and wellness
- Live and Active cultures and probiotics to promote a healthy immune and digestive system
- Low Sodium: Diets low in sodium may reduce the risk of high blood pressure
- Low Cholesterol (nonfat, nonfat no sugar added products)
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.